Jenks, Dr Andrew
MBBS, FRCP, MSc
Training and education
- MBBS - Royal London Hospital Medical School, 1999
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (UK) - 2003
- Specialist training in palliative medicine - South Thames deanery, 2006 to 2010
- MSc in palliative care - King's College London, 2010
Dr Jenks has worked as a consultant with the Trust since 2012, initially at Countess Mountbatten House and with the community palliative care team. He has worked with the hospital palliative care team since 2014.
He previously worked as a locum consultant at Imperial College NHS Foundation Trust and the Pembridge Palliative Care Unit.
- Lead for undergraduate education in palliative and end of life care