Stark Toller, Dr Claire
BM BCh, MA, MA, MRCP
Training and education
- Undergraduate training in medicine - University of Oxford, 1999
- BA in physiology and pharmacology - University of Oxford, 1996 (awarded MA in 2004)
- MA with merit in medical ethics and law - King’s College, University of London, 2006
- Postgraduate specialist training rotation in Oxford Deanery
Dr Stark Toller is a consultant in palliative medicine who joined the Trust in 2014. She cares for patients with life-limiting illnesses who may not get better by managing pain and other symptoms. She sees patients in their homes and at Countess Mountbatten House.
- Dr Stark Toller is an editor for three core palliative care textbooks: Palliative Care Formulary, Symptom Management in Advanced Cancer and Introducing Palliative Care.
Awards and prizes
- Blackett Memorial Scholarship - University of Oxford, 1996
You can contact Dr Stark Toller via her secretary Marianne Kelly - call 023 8047 5302 or send an email.