Burgess, Mrs Andrea
BMed Sci Bm BS FRCS ORL-HNS
Ear, nose and throat (ENT)
Training and education
- Medical degree, Nottingham University
- BST training, northwest London
- Specialist registrar training, Oxford deanery
- Locum consultant, Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals Trust, 2006 to 2007.
- TWJ fellowship, University of Michigan, USA, 2001 to 2002
- Paediatric and head and neck fellowship, Royal Brisbane and Royal Children's Hospital, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, 2003 to 2004.
Mrs Burgess has worked for the Trust since December 2007.
She has a broad general ENT background, coupled with two fellowships to support her main interest of paediatric otolaryngology.