Harries, Mr Philip
MBBS, FRCS, FRCS (ORL-HNS)
Ear, nose and throat surgery
Rhinology, advanced sinus surgery and rhinoplasty.
Training and education
- St. Thomas’ Hospital medical school
- Specialist ENT training in Wessex.
- Clinical ENT fellow, Cape Town, South Africa
- Ethicon fellow in external rhinoplasty.
Mr Harries has worked for the Trust since July 2000.
He specialises in advanced endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinology, and performs rhinoplasty surgery and nasal reconstruction following trauma and tumour removal. Mr Harries has also undertaken cosmetic rhinoplasty in his private practice.
Mr Harris has interests in snoring surgery and paediatric rhinology.
- Development of subspecialised ENT practice in Southampton.
- Joint working with departments of respiratory medicine, cystic fibrosis unit and ophthalmology.
Awards and prizes
Gold medal in part III FRCS (ORL-HNS), 1999.