Oral and maxillofacial surgery
We provide treatment for a range of conditions affecting the mouth, jaw, face and neck in children and adults, including
- injuries to the head, face and neck
- facial deformity
- head and neck cancer surgery and microvascular reconstruction
- dentoalveolar surgery, including jaw cysts and impacted teeth
- soft tissue lesions of the mouth
- salivary gland disease
- skin cancer
- facial pain
- neck lumps
- skull base tumours
- temporomandibular joint disorders.
The British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons provides useful information on oral and maxillofacial conditions and procedures:
Health professionals can find information on how to refer patients to us here.