For commercial research
We want to talk to you about delivering your early phase or complex late-phase trials. To find out more, contact Brandy Coote, UHS R&D commercial research manager on 023 8120 4862 or by email via email@example.com.
Prof Saul Faust, director of the facility, can also be contacted for initial discussions of feasibility and finding the right PI by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivering over 250 phase I and II and complex phase III trials at any one time and working towards accreditation, our facility fully integrates 2000m2 of trial infrastructure into our acute teaching hospital trust, offering:
- early phase facilities and first-in-man expertise
- rapid feasibility and start-up, with in-house trial support
- full integration into our major acute teaching hospital trust
- high dependency ward and overnight stay capability
- adult studies and dedicated paediatric ward and facilities
- bronchoscopy and endoscopy suites
- metabolic study suites and equipment
- quality assured category III, processing and analytical laboratories
- accurate phenotyping of complex patient groups.
To discuss our facility’s capabilities and specialist requirements in more detail, contact Dr Filipa Martins on 023 8120 5234 or by email at email@example.com.