Gray, Dr Juliet
MA MBBS, MRCPCH, PhD
Training and education
- Queens’ College, Cambridge, Medical Sciences Tripos (MA)
- Royal Free Hospital, University of London (MB BS)
- PhD in cancer immunotherapy (University of Southampton)
Dr Gray joined University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust and University of Southampton in 2002, and is currently an Associate Professor and consultant in paediatric oncology.
- Clinical lead for paediatric oncology and haematology
- Paediatric oncology clinical trials lead chair of paediatric chemotherapy group, and member of UHS drugs committee
- Chair of paediatric oncology governance group
- UK representative to European Neuroblastoma Research Network (SIOPEN) and member of SIOPEN executive committee
- Member of NCRI children’s cancer and leukaemia CSG, neuroblastoma subgroup
- UK chief investigation for SIOPEN anti-GD2 long term infusion trial
Dr Gray is also involved in the management of all paediatric malignancies, but has a particular interest in neuroblastoma and early phase immunotherapy studies.
Secretary: Lorraine Davidson firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 023 8120 4101; Fax: 023 8120 8688