Roe, Dr Michael
MA BM BCh MRCP MRCPCH
Child protection (named doctor)
Training and education
- Preclinical medical school: University of Cambridge
- Clinical school: University of Oxford
- Trained in Liverpool, London and Cambridge
Dr Roe has worked for the Trust since June 2005. He's a general paediatrician with a wide range of experience of acute and chronic paediatric conditions.
Dr Roe has a specific interest in the care of children who have been significantly physically abused.
- Clinical lead for general paediatrics - 2010 to 2017
- Care group clinical lead for child health - 2008 to 2010