Williams, Dr Sarah
Training and education
- Bachelor of arts (BA), University of Cambridge, 1995.
- Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery (MBChB), University of Bristol, 1998.
- Diploma of child health, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH), 2001.
- Membership of RCPCH, 2004.
- Diploma in paediatric nutrition, RCPCH, 2007.
Dr Williams is a consultant in acute and general paediatrics with a special interest in gastroenterology and nutrition. She provides outpatient clinics and acute sessions on the paediatric assessment unit and for the consultant of the week inpatient service, and provides out of hours on call cover for the unit.
Dr Williams can be contacted via her secretary, Gill Densham, on 023 8120 3528 or by emailing Gill.Densham@uhs.nhs.uk.