Krishnan, Dr Radhika
MA (cantab) MB Bchir FRCOphth
Training and education
- Medical degree, University of Cambridge, 2002.
- Ophthalmology SHO training, Liverpool rotation.
- Ophthalmology registrar training, Wessex Deanery.
- Fellowship (post-CCT) training, Moorfields Eye Hospital.
Dr Krishnan joined the Trust as a consultant ophthalmologist in June 2014 and is the clinical lead for diabetic screening. She began ophthalmology training in 2003 and achieved entry into the Royal College of Ophthalmologists as a fellow in 2013.
- Presented at the European Society of Ophthalmology in Copenhagen, Denmark, 2013.
Awards and prizes
- Won joint first prize of £1500 (as an education award) in the national Retina Case Awards, 2013.
Dr Krishnan has had 15 publications published in peer-reviewed journals during her ophthalmology training.