You can call the hepatology day case unit on 023 8120 6852.
- Clinical nurse specialists 023 8120 4617
- Clinical nurse practitioner - call switchboard on 023 8077 7222, ask for the bleep service, and bleep 2196
- Hepatocellular carcinoma clinical nurse specialists 023 8120 8880
- Alcohol nurse specialists 023 8120 5721
Wider healthcare team
- Hepatology pharmacist 023 8120 8921
- Hepatology dietician 023 8120 6072
- Ascitic drain unit 023 8120 6852
- Wessex HCV ODN coordinator 023 8120 5413
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch with us, please email our hepatology office on email@example.com.
My Medical Record
My Medical Record is your personal health record (PHR) provided by University Hospital Southampton. It is a secure, patient-owned record that will give you online access to
- clinic letters
- appointment information
- test results
If you are currently being seen by the hepatology team, you can register to the hepatology pathway on My Medical Record by emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find more information about My Medical Record on their website.