Information for health professionals
Southampton Primary Care liver pathway
You can view the Southampton Primary Care liver pathway here.
Hepatitis C operational delivery networks (ODN) are the structures that deliver hepatitis C treatment in England.
- We are part of the Wessex hepatitis C ODN
- Lead provider - University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- Partner organisations - Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust, The Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Geography covered - Dorset, Hampshire and IOW, South, Wiltshire
Community fibroscan service
GPs can refer to the community fibroscan service, using this referral form.
Useful links for health professionals
- British Association for the Study of the Liver
Dedicated to advancing knowledge and understanding of the biology and pathology of the liver for the optimal care of patients.
Professionals interested in improving outcomes for the increasing numbers of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Improving Quality in Liver Services
A Royal College of Physicians programme, aiming to improve the quality of medical liver services throughout the UK.