If you'd like to visit a patient, please find out which ward they're on and check the visiting times below.
- No visitors are allowed on labour ward, except for birth partners.
Broadlands Birth Centre
- Broadlands Birth Centre welcomes visitors from 9am to 9pm.
- Any visiting children other than siblings of the new baby must be at least three years old, and there is a maximum of three visitors per bed at any one time.
New Forest Birth Centre
- Partners are welcome to visit the New Forest Birth Centre from 9.30am to 9pm.
- Other visitors can visit between 2.30 and 4pm and from 7 to 8.30pm. Children who are siblings of the new baby are welcome.
Burley and Lyndhurst wards (antenatal and postnatal care)
- Visitors are welcome from 9am to 9pm.
- Any visiting children other than siblings of a new baby must be at least three years old, and there is a maximum of three visitors per bed at any one time. Read more about Burley and Lyndhurst wards here.
- Parents of a baby on the neonatal unit can visit at any time.
- Other visitors are welcome from 2.30 to 4pm and from 6.30 to 7.30pm.