We offer a selection of restaurants and cafes, so whether you're looking for a sit down meal or just want to grab a quick snack, there's something for everyone:
Serving hot and cold drinks and a selection of sandwiches and snacks. Vegetarian and vegan options are available, including non-dairy milk for drinks.
- In the main entrance, open 24 hours a day, seven days per week
Paddy & Scott's
Serving artisan coffee and a range of other hot and cold drinks and snacks. Bring your own cup or mug and enjoy 5% discount on any hot drink. Non-dairy milk options are available.
- B level, centre block (by the Feast restaurant), Monday to Friday, 7am to 5pm
League of Friends tea bars
Serving hot and cold drinks, sandwiches and other snacks available in the eye unit, oncology and on F level.
- Oasis tea bar - F level, West Wing, open 9am to 3.15pm
- Oncology tea bar - level A, open 8.30am to 2pm
- Eye unit tea bar - open 9am to 3.45pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 2.30pm pm Fridays
Please note that the opening hours for the League of Friends cafe are subject to change as the service is run by volunteers.
Serving hot and cold drinks, sandwiches and snacks. Gluten-free snacks are available.
- In the hospital main entrance, open 8am to 8pm every day
AMT serves 100% Fairtrade coffee and hot and cold food, including a range of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
Next to the former canteen in south academic block, A level.
- 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
See AMT's Christmas menu here
You can find the Feast restaurant on B level in centre block. The restaurant is open to staff, patients, visitors and the public and has a deli bar, a bakery station, hot meals and snacks.
There are also a number of vending options offering a wide variety of snacks and beverages for you to choose from.
- Every day including weekends, 7.30am to 7.30pm
Selling sandwiches, snacks and drinks. Gluten-free bread is available.
- In the hospital main entrance, open 8am to 10pm every day
For fairtrade coffee and a range of snacks, pop over to the Princess Anne Hospital and visit AMT Coffee.
Pop-up food vendors
You can now find alternative food options from street food-style vendors outside the main entrance.
The food is cooked fresh on the day by fully licensed health and safety accredited and level 5 hygiene rated operators .
Vendors who visit regularly include:
- Sigala Bros (tacos and Texican food)
- The Foccacia Company (homemade sandwiches and other lunch options)
Award winner: Best Market Street Food
(Hampshire Street Food Awards 2019)
- Forever Fresh (fresh fruit and vegetables)
- Mama's Kitchen (Thai street food)
Please note: Mama's Kitchen is not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
- Soul Delish (West African food, all gluten free)
- Food Wise (wraps, curries and masala dosa)
Please note that these services can be affected by bad weather.
Outside the hospital main entrance, Monday to Friday