Chadwick, Dr Ben
Training and education
- University of Southampton - 1993 to 1998
- Southampton medical senior house officer rotation - 2000 to 2004
- Wessex acute medicine specialist registrar rotation - 2004 to 2008
Dr Chadwick has worked for the Trust since April 2008.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Chair of the UHS resuscitation committee
- Honorary senior lecturer and BM4 programme lead at the University of Southampton
- Training programme director for acute medicine in the Wessex Deanery
- Specialist advisory committee chair for acute internal medicine at the Royal College of Physicians
- Chapter in Clinical Cases Uncovered: Acute Medicine.
- Conference report for the Society of Acute Medicine. CPD Journal Acute Medicine 2004; 3(3):120.
- Potentially Hazardous Drug Interactions with Psychotropics. Advances in Psychiatric Treatment (2005), vol 11, 440-449.