Dulay, Dr Jasbir
MB BS FRCP
General and elderly care medicine
Dr Dulay has worked for the Trust since June 2002. He is an acute medicine consultant, providing specialty clinics for TIA and Parkinson's disease.
- Clinical effectiveness lead.
- Royal College of Physicians' college tutor.
- Acute medicine governance lead.
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians part 1 course organiser.
- Medical selection committee member .
Author of the Medical Master Class Royal College of Physicians section.