Smallwood, Mr James
Training and education
- Trained in Wessex
- MSc - University of Southampton
- FRCS (fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons)
Mr Smallwood is a consultant surgeon who specialises in treating melanoma and sarcoma (cancers of the skin and tissue). He's also Trust clinical lead for complaints.
- Medical director of Central South Coast Cancer Network
- Chair of NICE early and locally advanced breast cancer guideline group
Awards and prizes
- Ellis Barnett prize for ultrasound diagnosis of breast cancer, 1987
- Article on service reconfiguration - British Medical Journal, December 2011
- Over 60 publications on cancer topics
Contact Mr Smallwood via his secretary Stephanie Iles on 023 8120 4636.