We specialise in the treatment of prostate, bladder, kidney and testis cancers. Our team of specialists work closely with the chemotherapy, radiotherapy and urological surgery teams.
Treatment for urological cancers
We have access to state-of-the-art treatment including the full range of drug treatments:
- molecularly targeted drugs
- hormonal therapies
Our radiotherapy team uses state-of-the-art equipment to provide:
- intensity modulated radiotherapy (VMAT/IMRT) with image guidance
- high and low dose rate prostate brachytherapy
- chemoradiation for bladder and penile cancer
- the use of radiopharmaceuticals including radium-223.
The urological surgery team provide treatments requiring surgery, continence services and other urological interventions.
We have an international reputation for high quality cancer research. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of local, national and international clinical research studies for patients with urological cancers.
Where possible, we will offer you the opportunity to participate in a clinical trial when discussing conventional options for treatment.
Please ask your consultant if you would like to take part in a research study.