Radiotherapy patient information
- Welcome to radiotherapy - information on coming to Southampton General Hospital for your radiotherapy.
- Radiotherapy treatment - find out more about what to expect from your radiotherapy appointments.
- Radiotherapy under general anaesthetic - information for parents of children having radiotherapy under general anaesthetic.
Bowel or colon
- Radiotherapy to the brain
- Steroid therapy for brain tumours
- Stereotactic radiosurgery/radiotherapy
Chest and breast
- Radiotherapy to the breast and chest wall
- Radiotherapy to the left breast (breath hold)
Electron beam intra-operative radiation therapy
- Electron beam intra-operative radiation therapy (IORT)
Gynaecological cancer and the female pelvis
- Brachytherapy vault treatment
- Female pelvis radiotherapy
Head and neck
- Radiotherapy to the head and neck
- Radiotherapy to the oesophagus
Total body irradiation
- Total body irradiation (TBI)
- Radiotherapy to the upper abdomen