Pengas, Dr George
BMedSci, BMBS, PhD, FRCP(neurology)
Cognition, normal pressure hydrocephalus, general neurology and acute neurology
Training and education
- Medicine, University of Nottingham.
- Training, Cambridge and Southampton.
- PhD in cognitive neurology, University of Cambridge.
Dr Pengas joined the Trust in 2009 as a specialist registrar in neurology, and has been a consultant since November 2013. He trained in cognitive neurology at the Cambridge Memory Clinic.
Dr Pengas has special interests in cognitive neurology, normal pressure hydrocephalus, general neurology and acute neurology.
Awards and prizes
- Alzheimer's Research Trust (UK) research fellowship
- Lost and Found: bespoke memory testing for Alzheimer's disease and semantic dementia. Pengas et al. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease 2010; 21(4); 1347-65.
- The relationship of topical memory performance to regional neurodegeneration in Alzheimer's disease. Pengas et al. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. 2012; 4:17.
You can contact Dr Pengas via his secretary, Alex Green - call 023 8120 5434 or send an email.