Prevett, Dr Martin
Training and education
- Senior house office, Chalfont Centre for Epilepsy and National Hospital, Queen Square, 1990 to 1991
- Research registrar, Hammersmith Hospital, 1991 to 1993
- Registrar, St. Thomas’ Hospital, 1993 to 1995
- Registrar, National Hospital, Queen Square, 1995 to 1996
- Senior registrar, National Hospital, Queen Square and St. Mary’s Hospital, 1996 to 1998
Dr Prevett has worked for University Hospital Southampton since June 1998. He has over ten years of experience as a consultant, diagnosing and managing general neurology and epilepsy.
Dr Prevett is also a lecturer on a diploma in tropical medicine course, for the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
Developing a first seizure service and a comprehensive tertiary referral epilepsy service, including epilepsy surgery.
- Functional imaging in idiopathic generalised epilepsy.
- Delivery of care and treatment of epilepsy in rural Ethiopia.