Batty, Dr Sarah Louise
MBBS, BSc, FRCEM, DCH
Paediatric emergency medicine
Training and education
- Training at Guy’s, King’s and St. Thomas’s Hospitals, University of London - qualified 2004
- MCEM (member of the College of Emergency Medicine) - 2009
- DCH (diploma in child health) - 2011
- FRCEM (fellow of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine) - 2013
- ACCS (acute care common stem) and higher surgical training in emergency medicine in the Wessex Deanery (sub-speciality in paediatric emergency medicine) - Portsmouth/UHS
- CCT (certificate of completion of training) - January 2014
Dr Batty is a consultant in emergency medicine who joined the Trust in 2016. She specialises in emergency care for children.
Dr Batty is also interested in medical education at all levels, and is involved in training for undergraduate students, senior house officers (SHOs), registrars and advanced care practitioners. She is the Trust lead for SHO rotas and recruitment.
Dr Batty provides regular neonatal resuscitation training with a colleague from the neonatal department.
Awards and prizes
- Best presentation - annual general meeting of Coloproctologists of Great Britain and Northern Island, June 2005
You can contact Dr Batty via her secretary Chris Penniston - call 023 8120 4121. Alternatively, you can email Dr Batty.