Reay, Dr Jude
MRCP, FRCEM, PGCE (London)
Training and education
- University of Southampton medical school
- Higher specialty training in Wessex
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine
- Postgraduate certificate in education (London)
Dr Reay is a consultant in emergency medicine who joined the Trust in 2009.
She sees the full range of emergency conditions across all age ranges. Her main interests are in training and education and she is currently emergency medicine training programme director for higher specialty trainees across Wessex.
You can contact Dr Reay via her secretary, Chris Penniston - call 023 8120 4107 or send an email.