Halford, Dr Steve
MBBS MRCP FCEM
Training and education
- University College Hospital, London.
- Clinical training in London and Wessex.
Dr Halford has worked for the Trust as a consultant in emergency medicine since September 2004. His previous experience includes:
- University College and Middlesex School of Medicine, 1988 to 1993.
- Paediatric training in London, 1993 to 1998.
- Emergency medicine training, Wessex, 1998 to 2004.
Dr Halford is the clinical lead for paediatrics in the emergency department.