Keeton, Dr Helen
BA MBBS MA MCEM FCEM
Training and education
- Fellowship of the College of Emergency Medicine (FCEM), London, December 2012
- Membership of the College of Emergency Medicine (MCEM), London, June 2008
- MA, University of Cambridge, May 2005
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Guy's, King's and St Thomas' Medical School, London, 2001 to 2004
- BA (2:1) including BSc, University of Cambridge, 1998 to 2001
Dr Keeton has worked for the Trust since September 2011, and took up her consultant post in July 2013. She has interests in resus, trauma, education and quality improvement.
Between 2004 and 2006, Dr Keeton worked as a pre-registration house officer and pilot F2 doctor. From 2006 to 2007, she was a senior house officer in emergency medicine and respiratory medicine. This was followed by a run through training post in emergency medicine in Wessex, until Dr Keeton became a consultant in 2013.
- Bowles F, Keeton H, Adlington H, Cumberbatch G, Markham D, Morbidity in adults with a normal limited scaphoid MRI: a retrospective cohort study and follow up questionnaire. EMJ; April 2012 (online)
- Rumbold H, Reay J, Best Bet: Ondansetron in childhood gastroenteritis. EMJ; April 2010: 27:4 308
- Rumbold H, Images in emergency medicine: Retropharyngeal abscess secondary to a foreign body. EMJ; October 2009: 26 10: 723
- Beardsell I, Robinson S, Bell S, Rumbold H, Hulbert D, Get through MCEM part A MCQ book. Published by the Royal Society of Medicine, September 2009