Morrish, Dr Sarah
BSc, MBBS, MCEM, FCEM
Training and education
- BSc in neuroscience, University College London, 2001
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Royal Free and University Hospital London Medical School, London, 1998 to 2004
- Membership of the College of Emergency Medicine, London, 2009
- Fellowship of the College of Emergency Medicine, London, 2011.
- Pre-registration house officer, 2004 to 2005
- Senior house officer in emergency medicine, paediatrics, orthopaedics, anaesthetics and intensive care, 2005 to 2008
- Specialty registrar in emergency medicine in Wessex, 2008 to 2012.
Dr Morrish joined the Trust in September 2011 as a higher specialist trainee in emergency medicine. She has been a consultant in emergency medicine since October 2012.
Dr Morrish is the lead for the minor injuries area of the emergency department, and for poisons. She is also the lead for emergency nurse practitioners and majors assisting practitioners.
- Developing a new allied health professionals role for nurses working as practitioners in the majors area of the department.
- Lead for quality improvement.
- Lead for venous thromboembolism in the department and Trust representative on the thrombosis committee.
- Assistance with radio medical advice for First Aid Afloat, by Sandra Roberts. Wiley Nautical (2010).
Contact Dr Morrish via Chris Penniston by calling 023 8120 4107 or emailing Chris.Penniston@uhs.nhs.uk.