In our Trust highlight section we share an insight into our staff and services at University Hospital Southampton. We also regularly raise awareness for a number of causes.
- Furthering the sustainability agenda at UHS A virtual event marking Earth Day welcomed guest speakers from across medicine, public health and academia, united in a commitment to make positive change
- My Medical Record evolves with new look My Medical Record is a digital electronic patient record which is a secure website and gives the patient access to their personal health record. Over 50,000 UHS patients currently have access to this service.
- 'The most dangerous game in the world' comes to Southampton
Without antibiotics, millions would die from bacterial infections. However, antibiotic resistance is increasingly becoming a threat to how these drugs save lives. Our pharmacy team explains how we'll be using video games to raise awareness.
- Get thinking about your drinking
Alcohol is a causal factor in more than 60 medical conditions including a number of cancers. For Alcohol Awareness Week, we're putting the spotlight on the harm that alcohol misuse can cause.
- Ensuring every patient has access to leading edge healthcare
Our patient experience team have been working hard to improve how we meet the needs of all our service users and visitors. This includes new accessibility guides, communication support and online resources.