Bradbury, Dr Jennifer
MBBCh (Hons) MRCP
- Breast cancer (Southampton and Salisbury)
- Acute oncology (Salisbury)
Training and education
- MBBCh (Hons) - University of Wales College of Medicine, 2002
- Specialty training in medical oncology - Southampton, 2007 to 2013
- Postgraduate diploma in oncology - Institute for Cancer Research, London, 2013
- Postgraduate certificate in medical education - University of Winchester, 2013
Dr Bradbury joined the Trust in 2007 as a specialist registrar and has been working as a consultant medical oncologist in the Trust since 2013.
Dr Bradbury oversees the use of chemotherapy and other drug therapies for patients with breast cancer in both Southampton and Salisbury. She is involved in the recruitment of oncology patients to clinical trials and is a member of the acute oncology team at Salisbury District Hospital.
As a trainee, Dr Bradbury undertook a postgraduate certificate in medical education at the University of Winchester. She maintains a keen interest in the education and training of medical students and junior doctors.
You can contact Dr Bradbury via her secretary, Donna Donelan, by phoning 023 8120 3463, faxing 023 8120 5176 or by emailing Donna.Donelan@uhs.nhs.uk