Rees, Dr Charlotte
Gastrointestinal cancer, lung cancer, cancer of unknown primary.
Training and Education
- BSc pharmacology, University of London, 1997.
- MBBS, University of London, 1990.
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians, London, 1994.
- CCT medical oncology, 2003.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, 2008.
Dr Rees has worked for the Trust since September 2005.
She completed the majority of her training in medical oncology at the Royal Marsden Hospital, London and Sutton, between 1996 and 2003.
From 1996 to 1999, Dr Rees worked for the Institute of Cancer Research at Sutton in the phase I trials unit. She was also actively involved in the recruitment of patients to phase I to III clinical trials throughout her training at the Royal Marsden Hospital.
Dr Rees was a consultant in medical oncology and honorary lecturer at St George’s Hospital, Tooting, London, from 2003 to 2005.
- On the National Specialist Advisory Committee for Medical Oncology.
- Training programme director for medical oncology for the Wessex deanery.
- Medical Research Council scholarship for BSc in pharmacology.