Green, Dr Clare
Training and education
- MBBS (medical degree) with honours in pharmacology - St Mary's Hospital London
- Intercalated BSc (bachelor of science) in infection and immunology
- Post graduation training in North London (University College London, Mount Vernon and the Royal Free Hospital)
- Specialist registrar training at University College London and the Royal Free Hospital
Dr Green has worked for the Trust since September 2006. She specialises in the treatment of patients with gynaecological malignancies.
- Setting up a trial portfolio in gynaecological cancer.
- Organising and teaching the student selected unit for oncology and palliative care.
Dr Green is the principal investigator for a number of chemotherapy and immunotherapeutic trials in the treatment of ovarian cancer.