Theaker, Dr Jeffrey
MA, MD, FRCPath
Skin, breast, urological, head and neck and soft tissue pathology.
Training and education
- Queen’s College, University of Oxford, 1974 to 1977
- Guy’s Hospital medical school, London, 1977 to 1980.
- Clinical lecturer in pathology, University of Oxford, 1984 to 1988.
Dr Theaker has worked for the Trust since May 1988.
He has a very wide experience in general and oncological diagnostic histopathology, and the use of immunohistochemistry in problem solving in histopathology.
- Having a very large regional and national second and expert opinion referral practice. These generally consist of the most difficult and diagnostically challenging cases.
- Particularly wide experience in testicular tumour pathology. Dr Theaker regularly teaches and lectures at national meetings in this area.
Over 100 peer reviewed publications in general diagnostic histopathology and the use of immunohistochemistry in diagnostic histopathology.