Marshall, Dr Caroline
MBBS, MRCP, FRCA
Hepatobiliary and neuroanaesthesia
Training and education
- MBBS, Middlesex Hospital medical school, 1981
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, London, 1984
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists, 1988
- Senior registrar at the Royal Free Hospital, National Hospital Queen Square and the Royal Brompton Hospital
- Consultant and honorary senior lecturer in anaesthesia for liver transplantation, Royal Free Hospital, 1992 to 1997.
Dr Marshall has worked for the Trust since 1997 as a consultant in neuro and hepatobiliary anaesthesia.
- Lecturer on North London primary and final FRCA courses, 1992 to 1997.
- College tutor, Royal College of Anaesthetists, 2004 to 2007.
- Clinical director, critical care, 2008 to 2010.
- Divisional clinical director, division A - critical care, theatres, cancer care and surgery, 2010 to 2013.
- Interim chief operating officer, January 2014.
- Chief operating officer, December 2014.