Hacking, Dr Nigel
BSc, MBBS, FRCP, FRCR
Training and education
- Medical school, Middlesex Hospital, 1974 to 1980
- Medical rotations, Middlesex and St Mary’s, London, 1983 to 1985
- Radiology training, Southampton hospitals, 1985 to 1991.
Dr Hacking has worked for the Trust since April 1991, in the areas of non vascular interventional radiology and abdominal radiology.
- Established Southampton as one of the premier sites for HPB interventional radiology in the UK.
- Pioneer in uterine fibroid embolisation.