Tung, Dr Kenneth Kean Tat
MA, BM, BCh, FRCR, FRCP
Oncological imaging, body cross-sectional imaging, US, CT, MR, and biopsy procedures
Training and education
- Medical training at Oxford University Medical School
- Senior house officer in Newcastle-upon Tyne teaching hospitals
- Medical registrar at Middlesex Hospital
- Radiology training at St Thomas, Westminster, Royal Brompton, Royal Marsden and Massachusetts General hospitals.
Dr Tung has worked for the Trust since October 1992.
Awards and prizes
- First class honours BA
- Rohan Williams Medal, Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists
- Kings Fund travelling fellowship
Book chapters and peer reviewed articles in radiology.